Monday, March 16, 2009

Silver Mountain Resort

Why can these people not stop smiling???
No kids, blue sky and skiing/snowboarding!

Getting ready to attack the slopes. Eric's dad retired his skis to Eric earlier this year and we tried them out last weekend. Little did Eric know that skinny skis are soooo yesterday and fat skis are in. One of the lift operators even commented on it. Pretty funny.

Yes, I am on the bunny slop, but it has been a while. I had a great time and did not blow my knee out like the last time I was on a ski hill. YEAHHH!

The magic carpet up the bunny slop was really slow and Eric got this great pic of me:)

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, when you update, you really go for it! You and Eric have done so many fun things this year.

Steph said...

Great update Em! Your ski trip looks so fun. I can't wait til I can snowboard again.

katie speed said...

i want to go snowboard.
Brent

Carrie & Patrick said...

lucky lovebirds!

mommyjill said...

Hi stranger! This is Jill Chandler (Hazlip) from your old neighborhood on San Diego Street in Beaumont TX! I found John on facebook, and he gave me your blog link- I am so happy to see all of you- it has been 25 years! Wow how time flies! Email me at jillhazlip@att.net or look me up on your brother's facebook account- good to see you!

Jenni said...

I meant to tell you THANK YOU for the cool mother's day email. That made my day to be "Mother of the Year." I loved the end when it said "pulling your hair up in a ponytail is not the same thing as taking a shower." Very funny...I happened to be wearing a ponytail at the time.